1. Service delivery organisations that want to promote continuous feedback and innovation.
2. Social investors/funders who want their investments to deliver social outcomes more reliably. They may seek to invest in a performance management system and analysts that provide better information for delivery staff to cater to their clients’ needs.
3. Service delivery staff who want the data they collect to be analysed and used for decision making.
4. Governments that want to understand and manage the performance of their social services, employing analysts to build their capacity in this area.
5. Intermediaries that seek to deliver more successful services or act as performance managers themselves.